Join our mailing list. Sign up for updates on your favorite team.
Youth Tackle Football & Cheer
The purpose of this nonprofit organization is to provide a competitive youth tackle football program as well as a non competitive youth cheer program for elementary and junior high school students. The primary goal of this league is to provide a safe and educational training ground for the basic fundamentals of youth football and cheer, to develop sound mind, body and character while promoting an atmosphere of fun for our youth.
- Encourage a love of the game by providing a well structured youth athletic program that is fun for all involved.
- Teach the lessons that youth Tackle Football and Cheer are uniquely designed to promote such as:
o Teamwork and Sportsmanship
o Discipline and Commitment
o Respect for Self and Authority
o Success is earned through hard work and dedication
- Respect and encourage the role of parents in the development of their children.
- Encourage citizenship and promotion of community.
- Stimulate healthful recreation through athletics.
- Build self-confidence and a sense of self-worth.
- Number 7
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a Golden Empire Leader”